Terms and Conditions
Terms of Services
Last updated: September 23, 2020
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the www.wipcompany.com website (the “Service”) operated by Worldwide Instrument Parts Co., Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Worldwide Instrument Parts Co., Inc.
Worldwide Instrument Parts Co., Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Worldwide Instrument Parts Co., Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
AS9100D Purchasing Standard Terms and Conditions
General: As a Supplier/Vendor to Wipco, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following stipulations AS9100D requirements whenever a Purchase Order is accepted. These requirements are, therefore, to be considered as terms and conditions to all purchases.
- Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment upon receipt.
- All special processes required by this PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
- The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- Provide test specimens for inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing
- The Vendor is required to:
- Notify our organization of nonconforming product.
- Obtain our organization approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for ten (10) years or as required by contract.
- Right of access by our organization, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received.
- Counterfeit Product: All product provided to Buyer shall consist of new materials and authentic products only. Buyer must be contacted in the event that Vendor becomes aware of Counterfeit Product. Product will be considered Counterfeit if Purchase Order calls manufacturer name and required manufacturer is not supplied. In order to prevent and mitigate for Counterfeit product, all suppliers must have a Counterfeit protection plan in place.
- Standards of Business Ethics and Conduct: This clause shall be flowed to subordinate suppliers at all tiers.
- Buyer will conduct its business fairly, impartially, and in an ethical and proper manner.
- Seller shall conduct its business fairly, impartially, and in an ethical and proper manner.
- Supplier shall implement an awareness program to ensure employees understand their contribution to Product/Service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.